Self-Publish Your Book In Less Time And Convert Your Expertise Into Profits
Dear Aspiring Author:
I know from speaking with other aspiring female authors many of them struggle with writer’s block or confusion on the self-publishing process which often keeps them from completing their books or releasing their BIG message to the world.
Since self-publishing my first book in 2015, I’ve had countless women connect with me to share their desires to author a book and 100% of them often confessed that fear (fear of success, fear of completion, fear of no content, fear of no one will buy, fear of no one will connect with my message) keeps them stuck and frustrated.
Have you ever…
- Had an idea for a great book but did not know where to start with the writing or self-publishing process
- Sat down to write a book but quickly felt overwhelmed as you were not clear on your message and your thoughts were everywhere
- Dreamed about creating a new stream of income from your expertise but had no extra time to make it happen
- Written a book but your launch flopped because you did not have a good marketing strategy
Don’t worry, you are not alone!
Over 200 Million Americans say they want to publish a book BUT often fail to follow through and get it done.
It’s Time To Set Yourself Apart From Others And Give Your Story A Platform!
How would it feel to…
- Author a book that your tribe not only loves but shares with others
- Show up for a speaking engagement in a room of your potential clients and not only share your expertise from the stage but sell books with no additional effort
- Create programs from your book that make you money while you sleep
- Be a published author who leaves a legacy that provides a roadmap of success even while you are long gone
Pen To Profits
Book Coaching Program
A six-week program that teaches Aspiring Authors the proven system to write, self-publish, and launch a profitable book.
Let’s get started now!
Global Leadership Brand Strategist, Keynote Speaker and Author of Own Your Life Eryka T. Johnson is the CEO of High Pursuit LLC, a global executive leadership consultancy, where she helps high achieving women elevate their influence and visibility in the workplace and develops gender diversity programs for Global 2000 companies in the STEM industry. Eryka mentors over 17,000 professional women in her community daily and shares her journey through a leadership column LeadHERship featured in two Montana magazines, Cliffside Neighbors and Rimrock Neighbors. Eryka has also been featured in Success Magazine, NBC, The Network Journal, and Everyday Power Blog.
With 16 years as an engineering leader at ExxonMobil, developing and leading teams for high visibility projects, Eryka understands the significance of showcasing value in the workplace for today’s woman. This knowledge coupled with a passion to help women leaders get noticed, uplevel their confidence and develop a brand of leadership that’s unique to them, makes Eryka a valued asset to any woman seeking to go from invisibility to influence.
In her book Own Your Life, which Barnes & Noble partnered with Eryka to promote and launch, she guides women through a unique system to find the clarity, confidence, and courage to lead unapologetically. This book is a practical roadmap for professional women looking to experience career and life success with no excuses.